Uganda Calling.
In one week I'll be landing on Ugandan soil. Then the fun really begins. I'm frazzled. I'm excited. I'm (a little) scared. I'm numb in one side of my mouth (gotta get that dental work done now).
Last weekend I had a going away party and here is the sweet cake (meaning both a truly dope cake and one with sugary goodness) my mother got. She's getting so global! It's cute. But maybe that's what put my cavity over the edge...
We had a great time, and I got to see many people I care about that I won't be seeing for a while. I'm a nostalgic/fuzzy person anyway, and I appreciate grand entrances and exits. This was my exit.
My scarecrow (the one I'll miss most of all).
1 Comments:
Hey Sarah~ You're Dad just sent me the link to your BLOG (blog, blog, blog, blog, blog - tee hee!) Seriously, I've been thinking about you and trusting you made your trip safely. I'll look forward to hearing from you. Say hello to Wil...l!
Post a Comment
<< Home